Thank you all for your patience as we figure out how we can best celebrate my father’s life. We will have a family only burial this week. But we are planning a large Celebration of life that will be open to anyone and everyone… please plan on joining us! That will take place on:
at Rio Vista Community Church, 880 S Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
From 2-5pm with food and fellowship to follow.
Thank you for your continued prayers for our family. I have so many praises I’d like to share with you. Let’s take a moment to thank our good heavenly father for his gifts to us.
- We all made it to Florida from Georgia safely. Praise him!
- My oldest brother is with us now through the end of the week thanks to a visa extension. Uncle David is here!! (pictures below) Praise him!
- My mothers new (to us) van is awesome and just what she had been praying for. Praise him!
- All the burial and arrangements have been paid for. Praise him!
- Rio Vista Church has graciously allowed us to use their facilities for the celebration of life (and many other churches offered theirs as well). Praise him!
- The Gofundme.com/helpbillperry as well as other gifts have continued to come in and it will help carry the family through this season of transitions and unexpected costs. Praise him!
- We are so thankful that my father’s brother and sister will make it to the burial as well my grandmom (Bill’s mother). They have all been very gracious and helpful through this whole process. Praise him!
- Friends and neighbors have/are bringing us food. We are so thankful. Praise Him!
Words cannot express our thanks for the universal body of believers that are holding us up in prayer, paying for all our expenses and loving us through this hard and tragic season. THANK YOU!
“Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.” James 1:2-4